Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sherlock/Watson Bookmark

I have stitched another bookmark for my son since he is a total fan of the new Sherlock Series. It didn't take long to stitch up. You can find the pattern here on dork stitch. I decided not to do the IHSW because I knew I wouldn't have time during the long week end. I had to do some yard work outside until it was way too hot. My son had about 6 friends over for a sleepover (Happy Kat made it too--she totally wants me to adopt her!!)  They spent hours and hours just playing smash brothers. It was actually funny!! It is cool to have extra remotes so everyone can play~ 

Well that is all-- happy stitchings~~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's really cute! Thanks for stitching them! ^^ Do you have to worry about additional fraying with a border like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fray stop that I can use on them-- They really don't fray after they are completed-- they are between pages of a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Gain Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family holiday, your child's education, buying a house, medical expenses or any other emergencies. With minimum documentation, you can now avail a personal loan at attractive 3% interest rates. This is trust and honest loans which you will not regret, Contact us via Email: gaincreditloan01@gmail.com

    Your Full Details:
    Full Name. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .
    Loan Amount Needed. . ...
    Loan Duration. . .. . .. . .. . .
    Phone Number. . .. . .. . ..
    Applied before. . .. . .. . ..
    Country. . .. . .
    Email Us: gaincreditloan01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete